Sunday, September 23, 2007

A New Adventure

This is definitely a new thing for me...blogging sounds so out there! Adrian has been after me for ages to do something like this and so I begin. I mostly wanted to start a blog to keep in touch with family and friends who like to know what we've been up to in our little corner of the world. I already journal, but it is much more infrequent than I'd like. Maybe being able to type as I think will make it easier?


The title of my blog, Each Day in Faith, is a reminder to me that each day is a gift from God and that I want to grow in faith more than anything else. We homeschool our boys and that is such a special, precious thing to be able to do. To nurture that love of learning in kids who are like sponges soaking up every bit of knowledge they can get is exciting! It also requires a lot of faith that God will guide us along the way.


One of my favourite verses, one that has sustained me through many ups and downs, is from Jeremiah 29:11 -

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

No comments: