Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Quiet Morning

Adrian left early for work, before anyone was awake other than the dog. She joined me in bed for a while after he left. I had a chance to sleep in for a bit, which I think I really needed. I've been feeling extremely tired for the last few days. Last night by the time dinner was over I was ready to drop! Adrian took the boys out to Tae Kwon Do and I had a chance to rest for an hour.

It was quiet when I got up this morning. Matthew was in his room organizing all of his clothing. He was taking items out of each drawer, refolding and putting them back neatly. Andrew and Nicholas were each snuggled into their own beds listening to audiobooks. I decided to take advantage of the quiet and after taking Panda outside sat down here with a lovely cup of tea! I just may need another one!

It's snowing again and I may have to go out in it later on, but for now I'm happy to be inside with nothing pressing to do. Thankfully my list for today is much, much shorter than yesterday's. I did get all but one thing done yesterday. Maybe that's why I was exhausted last night!

No comments: