I think we're well on the way to getting well around here. Adrian and I still have some weird thing that comes and goes...we'll be feeling pretty good then suddenly feeling all achey and icky. The boys are still coughing and a bit stuffed up, but if the tempers are any indication they are definitely getting better. At any rate, we are all loads better than last week. Physical endurance is not much still, but we're working on it.
The boys spent about fifteen minutes outside this morning and again this afternoon, mucking about in all the newly-fallen packing snow and checking out the pond in the corner of the yard. Yep, it's got to be moving on to spring now since the yard is full of water and so is the basement. Adrian and I have vacuumed up a lot of water today and it's still coming in. At least it's only in the old part of the basement and the newer area is fine. It's an old house so it's to be expected.
With yesterday's super-mild temperatures I finally managed to take down the last of my Christmas decorations before the pouring rain hit. It was only a garland and lights around my picture frame in the front garden, but really it was past time for it to be gone! The lights are still up around the porch (not on) and the extension cords are still out there, but that part Adrian can do.
One exciting thing I noticed (and forgot to take a picture of) is that there are green things in the garden already!!! The tulips are making their way out of the ground and I'm very excited! It must mean spring is on the way, right?!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope everyone at your house is feeling better soon. It does seem to take awhile for everyone to feel back to normal again. And...yes! the tulips are a definite sign of spring....send in on down this way too...I am sooo ready for spring!
Post a Comment